When You’re Wondering “What Next?” Astrology May Be Your New BFFMar 05, 2021
Ever had a moment in your life when you asked yourself, "What now? What next?"
Ever wished the answer would simply drop into your lap from the heavens or from Universe so you could stop stressing, worrying, and wondering?
I know I have.
When my happy marriage of 18 years took a sharp turn for the worse and I was in excruciating emotional pain, wondering why and what to do next, I needed answers NOW.
Astrology saved me from the confusion, guilt, fear, and overwhelm saturating my mind, my heart, and my body.
Astrology informed me of my unhealthy patterns, my deepest fears that I needed to overcome, and my life purpose and soul's calling.
When I was feeling frightened and paralyzed, astrology gave me direction ...not in a "I'm going to tell you what to do" kind of way, but in a way that asked the important questions and provided insight that resonated with my soul.
I was hooked.
And now I want to give the gift of astrology to you.
Shutterstock Photography by Julia Sudnitskaya
Ever had a time in your life when you can relate to the poop hitting the fan and you having no idea what to do next?
Maybe you even feel that way today. For example,
- You may hate your job and wonder if you should really quit during a pandemic where job security is a true prize.
- You may feel pulled toward having a baby and you're just not sure if motherhood is right for you because you have so many other goals and dreams in life.
- You may have sent your last child off to college and wonder how you are going to keep busy and find new meaning.
- Or you may be dialing down a high-powered career and need some help extricating yourself and designing what semi-retirement looks like.
Whatever your situation, if you are smack dab in the middle of a "what next?" moment, I feel for you and am here to introduce you to the power of astrology.
Astrology can help you in two powerful ways:
- Through unlocking your astrological birth chart (a snapshot of the planet-studded sky when you were born), you can see your cosmic DNA--the higher purpose your soul came here to live, along with your strengths and your karmic baggage.
- Through unlocking your astrological transit chart (a snapshot of the sky at this very moment and how it overlays your birth chart), you can see what your soul and Universe are calling you toward in this exact moment.
No more guesswork! How cool is that?!
Shutterstock Photograph by Green Mountain Montenegro
If you are intrigued and want to learn more, email me at [email protected] and I will add you to my waitlist for the astrology-based planner I am releasing on March 20, the first day of Spring, of Sun in Aries, and the astrological new year!
It is designed to help you use astrology to get clear on the reasons and seasons of your life. I am also here to offer one-on-one sessions to super-customize the astrology to you and to answer your specific and urgent questions about that stressful and nagging question of what to do next??
Now, for your astrology tip of the day: Mars (the planet of motivation and action) moved into Gemini (the twins) on Wednesday and will remain there until April 24. So be mindful that you may need to do things twice this month--OR that something you initiate this month may have to be done again at a future date. Annoying! But now that you know, you can prepare.
Be willing to jump in with both feet into a project you are nervous but excited about, and don't worry about getting it perfectly. You will have a second time to perfect or uplevel it in the future. This month is about riding your bike down the street with the training wheels on toward your Next Great Chapter. (Thank you Anne Ortelee for that great analogy.) With Mars in Gemini, you can also expect a little help from a second person. Be on the lookout and go for it!
Suzanne Bellavista, M.S., is a life purpose astrologer and inner peace meditation teacher who offers do-it-yourself tools to help you discover your life purpose using astrology and enjoy more inner peace using meditation.