46. Lunar Eclipse in Taurus: Experience Transformation by Aligning With Your Values
Get ready to harness the transformational energy of the upcoming lunar eclipse! On this week's episode, astrologer and meditation teacher Suzanne Bellavista serves as your cosmic tour guide. She explains the eclipse cycles with eloquent clarity and reveals how this full moon in Taurus opposing the sun in Scorpio offers rich opportunities for self-inquiry and healing. Suzanne provides journaling prompts specially designed to help you embrace your inner wisdom and align with your soul's purpose during this powerful portal. Her words will leave you feeling grounded, expansive, and ready to integrate the gifts of the eclipse into your life. Whether you're a seasoned seeker or just eclipse-curious, don't miss this illuminating conversation.
The Lunar Eclipse in Taurus occurs on Saturday, October 28, 2023 @ 1:14PM Los Angeles (PDT) / 4:14PM New York (EDT) / 9:14PM London (BST) / Sunday October 29, 2023 @ 6:14AM Sydney (AEST)
- Eclipses occur when the sun and moon are within 12 degrees of the lunar nodes, according to astrologer Celeste Brooks.
- This lunar eclipse is occurring with the moon at 5 degrees of Taurus and the sun at 5 degrees of Scorpio.
Journal Prompts (or click here for access to a printable PDF)
- What am I discovering is my truth right now?
- How do I feel about it?
- Listen to Anne Ortelee’s October 22, 2023 Weekly Weather here: https://www.blogtalkradio.com/anne-ortelee
- Episode 44: Solar Eclipse in Libra: Creating Next-Level Relationships Built on Primal Self-Worth
Connect with Suzanne
- Buy the Soul Mission Planner here
- Get a free copy of the Soul Mission Starter Kit here
- Download our free Circle of Love guided meditation here
- Join our email community here
- Follow us on Instagram
- Email: [email protected]