44. Solar Eclipse in Libra: Creating Next-Level Relationships Built on Primal Self-Worth
Eclipse season has begun! Today, we discuss the first eclipse of the season: the solar eclipse in Libra (October 2023). The new moon and sun in Libra are currently opposing Chiron in Aries, setting up a tension between our desire to be in relationship versus our needs as individuals. How can we resolve this tension masterfully rather than messily?
This solar eclipse is calling us to begin a new chapter in relationships with others, but first with ourselves. By stepping into our Aries primal sense of worthiness, we can gain the confidence we need to enter relationships as whole, individuated partners.
- The Solar Eclipse in Libra will occur on October 14, 2023 at the following time: 10:59AM PDT/1:59PM EDT/6:59PM BST/October 15 at 3:59AM AEST
Where the Annular Solar Eclipse (ring of fire) will occur:
- parts of the Northwestern and Southwestern United States including Oregon, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas
- parts of Mexico and Central America, including Guatemala, Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Panama
- parts of South America, including Colombia and Northern Brazil
- a small portion of West Africa
Moon, Sun…and Mercury in Libra team up to
- stimulate relationship energy, while...
- opposing Chiron in Aries helps us heal wounding of our self and our own identity and…
- answering to Venus in Virgo, invites us to make revisions to our relationship skills to help us evolve into spiritual adults
Chiron in Aries (the first developmental energy of the zodiac wheel), is currently inviting us to be
- someone with individuation and self-possession
- someone with boundaries
- someone with self-confidence and primal self-worth
Sun, Moon, and Mercury in Libra (the seventh developmental energy of the zodiac wheel) are inviting us to be:
- someone who is capable of holding onto themselves and their own identity while in relationships
- someone who notices their impact on others and others’ impact on themselves and who then responds maturely
- someone who is capable of having mutual relationships (this means giving and receiving)
Mars in Scorpio is squaring (in a power struggle with) Pluto in Capricorn
- Pluto in Capricorn – may trigger guilt that you should do things the traditional way/the way the authorities in your life say you “should”
- Mars in Scorpio – may stimulate you to feel angry and notice your secrets, shame, and shadows
- Invitation to - turn that anger into transformative action and assertion that helps you honor yourself and be in authentic relationships with others
Guidance for navigating this solar eclipse in Libra
- Know that you have the right to exist and you are beautiful exactly as you are, with strengths and growing edges
- Look at others – notice their impact on you…and your impact on them
- Engage in more mature relationships and social interaction with others, coming from a place of self-confidence and ownership for who you are, balanced with kindness and consideration for the other person’s needs
- The end result: you will feel like a more whole person and are closer to enjoying your divine nature (feeling fully who you are, and enjoying more authentic relationships with others)
Journal Prompts (or click here for access to a printable PDF) Journal Prompts (or click here for access to a printable PDF)
- Do you understand that you are worthy and lovable simply for being you? If yes, how so? If no, in what ways do you struggle?
- Will you commit today to claiming your natural worth and moving through your life with confidence, while refusing to care what other people think? If yes, how? If no, how can you move one step closer?
- How will your relationships improve when you learn to trust, feel, and embody your inherent self-worth?
Connect with Suzanne
- Buy the Soul Mission Planner here
- Get a free copy of the Soul Mission Starter Kit here
- Download our free Circle of Love guided meditation here
- Join our email community here
- Follow us on Instagram
- Email: [email protected]
See the path of the eclipse here:
Live stream the October 14, 2023 solar eclipse from here: