43. Pluto in Capricorn Lookback (2008-2023): How Have You Claimed Your Power?
Pluto in Capricorn is ending soon. It's the final months to harness the power of this 15-year astrology cycle that occurs once every 250 years!
Have you claimed your inner power and authority to create your life? Since 2008, Pluto in Capricorn has been creating challenging opportunities to help you do so.
In this episode, we will:
- unlock the meaning of Pluto in Capricorn from 2008-2023
- examine what changes we have seen in our external world, using modern U.S. History as an example
- reflect on what changes you have experienced in your personal world
- get clear on the systems, structures, and boundaries you've been adopting, that will serve as a foundation to help you realize your life vision for the next 20 years
(Listen to Episode 41: Soul vs. Self: The Inner Battle to Access Higher Wisdom for guidance on connecting to the voice of your soul rather than your “human” or your lower self.)
Click here to read astrologer Kelli Fox's article: Pluto in Capricorn: Powerful Energy for Revolutionary Change
Dates of Pluto in Capricorn (in Greenwich Mean Time)
Jan. 26, 2008-June 14, 2008
Nov. 27, 2008-March 23, 2023
June 11, 2023 to January 21, 2024
September 2, 2024 to November 19, 2024
The current Pluto retrograde in Capricorn (which began on June 11, 2023) ends on October 11, 2023 at 1:11 GMT / October 10, 2023 at 9:11PM EDT
Journal Prompts (or click here for access to a printable PDF)
As Pluto wraps up its current journey through Capricorn since 2008, it is a great time to ask yourself how have you reclaimed your own authority over the past 15 years.
- What used to have power over you that no longer does?
- What boundaries, systems and structures have you put into place to ensure you can remain the authority of your own life and live it on your own terms?
- Now that you have authority over your own life, what joyful, meaningful, soul-aligned vision of the the future are you working toward?
- What systems, structures, routines, programs, and/or disciplines have you learned that will help you stay on track to achieve this vision?
- What final work do you want to do over the next three months to reclaim your own authority, and put systems and structures in place to help you maintain it?
By answering these questions, you will have an understanding of what Pluto in Capricorn has taught you since 2008, as well as a solid foundation and set of tools to keep you on track for the future.
Connect with Suzanne
- Buy the Soul Mission Planner here
- Get a free copy of the Soul Mission Starter Kit here
- Download our free Circle of Love guided meditation here
- Join our email community here
- Follow us on Instagram
- Email: [email protected]