39. Decoding the Secrets of the Moon to Plan Your Inspired Month Ahead
In this episode, I show you 3 ways to use moon wisdom to help you plan your month ahead. We cover:
- the zodiac sign of the moon, which changes every 2 - 2.5 days and inspires us to excel at certain kinds of tasks and experiences
- void moons, which are times of low moon power, inviting us to rest
- moon phases, which guide the creation cycle across 29.5 days, from beginning to completion.
Get a copy of the Soul Mission Planner for access to all of the moon sign changes for the months ahead, along with an astrology key and questions to decode each moon sign.
Use coupon code BACK2SCHOOL at checkout for 20% off the planner until September 18, 2023 at 11:59PM ET.
Get support achieving your goals in 30 days in alignment with the moon by getting a copy of our Moon Manifestation Guide here.
- Learn more about astrologer Anne Ortelee's Weekly Weather podcast here.
- Learn more about how to harness the energy of the full moon in last week's podcast episode here
Connect with Suzanne
- Get a free copy of the Soul Mission Starter Kit here
- Download our free Circle of Love guided meditation here
- Join our email community here
- Follow us on Instagram