28. New Moon in Taurus: Healing Inside & Out
Happy new moon in Taurus! In this episode, we look back at what you learned over eclipse season (which ends with today's new moon in Taurus) and explore what endings and beginnings it has created for you.
We also discuss the energy of the new moon in Taurus and Jupiter's shift into Taurus, which happened on Tuesday, May 16, 2023. I share the story of an injured bird that I rescued, and bring through a message from Pleidian energies regarding healing soul wounds, as inspiration to take time to heal yourself inside and out.
New Moon Ritual
You can jump to Minute 34:47 for the channeled message from the Akashic records and our new moon ritual.
Journal Prompts (or click here for a printable PDF)
- What kind of events in your life trigger you to experience karmic, "contaminated" or intensely uncomfortable emotions?
- If you had the most amazing parent comforting you in those moments, what would he/she/they say to you?
- What did you learn about yourself in the past 4 weeks (during eclipse season), and, as a result, what endings do you need to mourn and what beginnings are you ready to nuture?
- New Moon in Taurus on Friday May 19, 2023 @ 11:53AM ET / 15:53 GMT / Saturday May 20, 2023 @ 1:53AM AEST
- Jupiter will be in Taurus from May 16, 2023 to May 25, 2024
- Sun moves into Gemini on May 21, 2023
- Mars moves into Leo on May 20/21, 2023
- Neptune stays in the same zodiac sign for 13 years
- Jupiter stays in the same zodiac sign for a year
- Saturn stays in the same zodiac sign for two years
Connect with Suzanne