25. Full Moon in Libra: Closing a Chapter in Relationships
This full moon in Libra may bring a relationship issue to a head, providing you an invitation to complete and close out the relationship, or close out a chapter of the relationship. You can use the next couple of weeks leading up to the new moon and the solar eclipse in Aries on April 20 to complete and clean up whatever relationship issue the full moon in Libra has brought forth for you. This will help you be ready to receive the energetic upgrade coming through for you on April 20, that will inspire you to start anew.
Channeled Message/Full Moon Ceremony starts at Minute 30:36
Journal Prompts (click here for printable version):
- What relationship issue in your life has come to a head?
- How do you want to repair it, remediate it, or release it?
- How do you want to grieve, clean up, and/or care for yourself as you complete this relationship chapter and renew your energy to prepare for what's next?
- Full Moon in Libra at 16 degrees occurred on Thursday April 6, 2023 at 12:34AM ET
- Saturn moved into Pisces on March 7/8 2023 and will remain there for ~2.5 years
- Pluto entered Aquarius on March 23, 2023 and will remain there until June 11, 2023 when it moves back into Capricorn until January 20, 2024
- The next new moon will occur in Aries at 29 degrees on April 19/20, 2023, which will also be a solar eclipse