23. Full Moon in Virgo: Rituals to Center & Ground You
In this episode, we explore the big astrological shifts happening in March of 2023, particularly Saturn moving into Pisces on March 7, 2023, with a sneak peek at Pluto in Aquarius on March 23, 2023.
We also discuss how to harness the energy of this full moon in Virgo, with an invitation to find a simple, daily practice you are ready to do each day to help ground you and center you so you feel calm and clear as you move through the rest of your day. I walk you through two possible daily practices and provide ideas for other possibilities.
Our channeled message from the Akashic records comes from Archangel Gabriel (beginning at Minute 43:33) and invites us to take time to notice what makes us human and what makes us humans special—a relevant question as we prepare for Pluto to move into the technological sign of Aquarius for the next 20 years. As you reflect on this question, please feel free to share your thoughts and insights with me by DM’ing me on Instagram @soulfullivingproject or via email: [email protected] I’m curious to know what you notice!
Reflection Questions/Journal Prompts (or click here for a printable PDF)
- What issue do you have complete clarity about (be honest with yourself!), and what action is your higher self inviting you to take as a result?
- What makes you special as a human?
- What simple, daily ritual or practice are you ready to adopt to center yourself and connect to your spirit at the start of each day? (add it to your calendar and begin!)
- The Full Moon in Virgo occurs on Tuesday, March 7, 2023 at 5:40AM PST / 8:40AM EST / 12:40 GMT / 10:40PM AEST
- Saturn moves into Pisces on March 7, 2023 at 6:34AM PST / 9:34AM EST / 13:34 GMT / 11:34PM AEST
- Pluto moves into Aquarius on March 23, 2023
- Neptune in Pisces began on April 4, 2011 and will be there until 2026.
Connect with Suzanne