19: Full Moon in Cancer: You Are Seen
It’s time for the full moon in Cancer. Listen to today’s episode for guidance on how to harness its energy to help you continue to deepen your personal growth and create the purpose-filled life of your dreams.
The full moon will occur on Friday January 6 at 6:08 PM ET or Saturday January 7 at 12:08 PM AEST, depending on where you live in the world.
Click here for printable journal prompts and/or see and answer the questions below to help you unlock the power of the full moon in your life. Bonus questions to support you in moving through the Mercury retrograde also follow.
Full Moon in Cancer Questions
- What emotional or physical baggage do you want to release at this time to create more security and safety?
- What tangible aspect of your goal has come to life that you can appreciate and celebrate, and what are your emotions trying to tell you as you appreciate that goal?
Mercury Retrograde in Capricorn Questions
- What kind of system, structure, routine, or discipline would I like to put into place to help me have more effective communication?
- What kind of mindset do I want to adopt going forward, and what resources do I already have that can help me adopt that mindset?
Question from Channeled Message
- How does it make you feel to know that you are seen by Spirit, and how might it change your life for the better if you allowed yourself to believe in something greater than yourself?
To read about the findings of Consumer Reports regarding lead and cadmium found in dark chocolate, click here.
Want to get a copy of the Soul Mission Planner to get organized after the Mercury retrograde ends on January 18/19? Order it here. Plan on 4-13 days after you place your order to receive your planner (within the continental U.S).
Connect with Suzanne