18: New Moon in Capricorn: Gentle Boundary Setting to Reach Your Goals
Welcome to Capricorn season. Today's episode offers guidance on how to harness the energy of the new moon in Capricorn, which occurs on Friday, December 23, 2023 at 2:17AM PT/ 5:17AM ET/5:49PM AEST, to reach your goals.
Reflection Questions/Journal Prompts (or click here for a printable PDF)
- Where are you ready to begin anew, and/or what new intention do you want to set?
- How can you turn this new intention into reality by implementing more structure, discipline, or routine in your life?
- What reasonable boundary are you willing to put into place to help you stay on track to achieving your new intention?
Want to get a copy of the Soul Mission Planner to get organized in January? Order it here. Plan on 5-10 days after order time (over the holiday season) to receive your planner.
To learn the symbolism of different body parts, get a copy of Discovering Your Soul Mission: New Rules for a New Age and go to p. 145
Current Planetary Transits:
- Jupiter moved into Aries on December. 20/21, 2023 and remains there until May 16, 2023
- Mars retrograde in Gemini ends on January 12, 2023
- Mars remains in Gemini until March 25, when it moves into Cancer and becomes the new ruler of Jupiter in Aries
- Sun moves into Capricorn on December 21/22, 2023
- Mercury retrograde in Capricorn begins on December 29, 2022 and ends on January 18, 2023
- Venus moves into Aquarius on January 2/3, 2023
- Full moon in Cancer is on January 6/7, 2023
Connect with Suzanne
- Book a session with Suzanne
- Buy the Soul Mission Planner here
- Join our email community here
- Follow us on Instagram