16. New Moon in Sagittarius: Find Your Happy
It’s finally Sagittarius season—a time of optimism, hope, and exploration—after our intense eclipse season! Today's episode walks you through how to conduct a new moon ritual for the new moon in Sagittarius and inspires you to dream your positive vision for what’s next, explore new places or new learnings, and go on your own adventure. It’s time to revel in the happy vibe of Sagittarius energy.
The new moon occurs on Wednesday, November 23 at 2:57PM PT/5:57PM ET/22:57GMT and on Thursday, November 24 at 8:57AM AEST.
Reflection Questions/Journal Prompts (or click here for a printable PDF)
- What message are you receiving from your higher self or the Universe right now? • What is one step you can take now to honor that message?
- What adventure would you like to go on next, and what future vision do you want to walk toward?
Current Planetary Transits:
- Sun in Sagittarius begins on November 22, 2022 at 3:20AM EST
- Mars in Gemini Retrograde Ends on January 12, 2023
Connect with Suzanne
- Book a session with Suzanne
- Buy the Soul Mission Planner here
- Join our email community here
- Follow us on Instagram